2012/02/01

someone like you




"Never mind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you, too. Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you say, sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead. Nothing compares, no worries or cares. Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made. Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?"


Toi kuvastaa aika hyvin mun tuntemuksia tällä hetkellä. Vaikka me erottiin eilen mun poikaystävän kanssa, oli se kumminkin paras ratkaisu molempien kohdalla. Kiitos vaan mun entiselle murulle kaikesta :) <3

Yesterday I broke up with my boyfriend. Don't worry, I'm totally fine. Those lyrics, what I picked from Adele's Someone Like You, describes my feelings very well at the moment. Thank you honey for all that we had :) It was wonderful <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kommentistasi!