2011/09/01

september=dark+grey+cold








Isn't he just gorgeous?


Hey guys!

Today I just wanted to share with you my feelings of the coming autumn and winter. Days are getting shorter (at least here in Finland) so the sun doesn't shine anymore as much as it did at Summer, evenings, and days too, are getting cooler and that's why you start to need cardigans and stuff that keeps you warm, rains fall from the skye all the time and more often and everything starts to turn into grey and brown and very dark... From this point of view you might think that Autumn is a quite depressing time of year and I don't deny that. I don't like Autumn and Winter very much but I always keep on going because I know that after the dark Winter there will always come another sunny and warm Spring and Summer.


And quick thank to all my readers and those who visit my blog. You mean a lot to me <3

xoxo Janna

pics weheartit

2 kommenttia:

Kiitos kommentistasi!